Information at the blink of an eye is the norm of our generation. We are not used to waiting anymore. Gone are the days of 256 Kbps broadband (or… shudder… 56kbps dial-up) when we had the patience and perseverance, but mostly helplessness, to wait for stuff to load. Whether we are now spoilt is up
for debate. On the flip side, there are some things we would do better without being served to us instantly – like comments on a blog post. We visit blogs to read what the author has to say, and the comments are, at best, only secondary.
Lazy Load for Comments delays the loading of the default commenting system in your WordPress website, sans any complex configuration, and brings back the
speed of your pages by getting rid of the unwanted HTTP requests. It’s there when you need it, but not a moment before. Isn’t this a wonderful time to live in?
- Load Comments only when required
- Improve page loading speed
- Reduce number of HTTP requests
- Lazy Load Gravatars of Commenters
- No Complex Configurations required (just one setting)
- Developer Friendly (hooks available for altering)
- Follows best WordPress coding standards
- Of course, available on GitHub
Ready to get started?
Lazy Load for Comments is free, and you can download it from official wp.org plugin repository.