Instead of having the global redirect and notification settings for each 404 errors. you can customise each 404 link options individually from error logs listing page.
- Login and head over to error log listing page in your dashboard.
- For each error logs, you will have the option to customise the settings (in the last column of each item).
- If you have already added the custom redirect option, it will show the custom redirect URL you have added. If not, it shows “Customize” link.
- Click on the link and you will get a pop-up with custom options available for that link (see screenshot below).
- You can select “Default” option if you want to use global option.
- Customise the options and click Save.