Have you ever been to or hosted (gulp!) one of those parties that went out of control because the invite leaked and more people than you / the host knew showed up? The ensuing ruckus and the inevitable siren of the PD vehicle is not what you had in mind when you set out with planning for the party.
Loggedin is a lightweight plugin that protects your WordPress website from being the scene of such unpleasantness. By installing the plugin and following a few simple steps, you can limit the number of active logins possible using a single user account, which indubitably prevents unauthorized entry of multiple users through a single account. Built with membership websites in mind, this plugin also works
for websites serving a varying number of purposes, as was brought to our attention by grateful users. Enjoy running your website while Loggedin stands by the door, bouncing out those unwanted logins
- Set maximum number of active logins for a user
- Block new logins to the same account if maximum active logins found
- Prevent users from sharing their account
- Useful for membership sites
- No complex settings: just one optional field to set the limit
- Super lightweight
- Filter to bypass login limit for certain users or roles
- Completely free to use with lifetime updates
- Follows best WordPress coding standards
Ready to get started?
Loggedin is free, and you can download it from official wp.org plugin repository.